Wednesday, January 18, 2012

May the force be with you


Wooow a wonder world! the sci-fi in our lives!
Well, I'm a casual sci-fi watcher, but I like it very much. Read it it's a little more complex, but with a lot of imagination, like me, you can have a lot of fun reading it! jijiji; but I preffer to watch sci -fi movies, is interesting how people, like George Lucas for example, can make a new world bassed in our supposed future.
And here I wanna stay, the first and the best sci-fi thing I saw is Star Wars, but the first ones. I like it so much! When I was a child, me and my brother watch the all saga in a day, and then we talk about it. I think this movie have a great history, thats includes politics ideas and a fight of the force against the dark side, who represents good and evil. I love the Darth Vader's character, it's so evil and powerfull, he can destroy anything he wants with the power of the dark side. But I will never forget the best scene ever in this movie, when Darth Vader fights with Luke Skywalker, when the power of the dark side defeats the force of Luke, and Vader tells him that he have to join to the dark side and govern, then Luke say no and... CHAN! Vader says all the true!! He is him fatheeeer!! Holly Sh*t!, now, Live it yourself! and enjoy it!

7 comments:

  1. Very funny daniel, You always make me laugh with your post
    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i watch some movies of the saga of star wars, but i don't like so much.
    All the kids play like the characters of starwars!

    Bye daniel...

    I AM YOUR MOTHER.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Star wars is "the movie", for the year that appeared had an amazing special effects! the history is great :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw Star Wars complete saga in one day too, it was like a venezuelan novel but full of sci-fi, so much interesting, i love it and everyone should watch it.
    Greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you do realize that the Vader jokes are kinda old!!!

    Damn, now that the Imperial March is playing on my cellphone... I AM YOUR CLASSMATE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Star Wars (:
    and the story of vader.. make me a little sad :C

    ReplyDelete