Wednesday, January 11, 2012

And now, the news!


Hi there! Now I'm reading "The Guardian" a newspapper from UK! technology is amazing, I can read it from Chile in five minutes and I don't need to someone send it from there. Talking about that, my summary is about the photography, and a photographer.
The cheap compact camera is comming stronger than ever! Since George Eastman invented rolls of film and the ussual cameras for the market. Nowadays, exist different types of cameras, but who would think that we have smartphones with great cameras? we use this things all the time, they are very accessible to the people and we can take a picture whenever we want to. So, we're all Henri Cartier-Bresson now, a famous photographer from the sixties. He used a camera called Leica, because it was small, fast and quiet, but what if he had been able to use a smartphone to take the urban's pictures? Certainly, HCB had been using cameras like this, an another tools of our age, but he left photography in 1975 and dedicated to draw. He doesn't feel any interest on photography anymore. That would be a difficult job to us, in a world where photographs talks a lot!


http://www.guardian.co.uk/artanddesign/2012/jan/10/henri-cartier-bresson-cameraphone

4 comments:

  1. Wow, you sure know a lot about the subject!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone have a camera, and this is good because we can capture moments in every place we go.
    I love cameras.

    BYE

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love photography and today everyone have a Camera in their cellphone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I think you like photography a LOT :), and I'm very proud of technology, because I can take photos everywhere I go.

    ReplyDelete