Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Netherlands, dear Netherlands


It's a curious place, isn't it? I allways think about that country, all the others are so familiar, like Italy, Germany, Brasil, England, but nowbody think about Netherlands.
This country is composed by a lot of countrys, but the most popular is Holland. When I knew about this country, I wanted to be a dutchman, because it's a very developed country with a low profile, I like that, it's my style. Then, older, I knew that in Holland are a lot of windmills, clouds, and i think it's simply beautiful, look at the sky and see all this wonderfull things. Also I knew that in Amsterdam, the Holland's capital, it's a free place, where you can smoke weed and the police doesn't say anything, is your choice. I talked with a friend about it, Dolape, and he said me that we will go there someday. We talked about it just one time, but I always remember that we have to go there someday, to enjoy the landscape jijijiji. I like Rembrant too, and he is and Dutch painter, he was very tallented and famous in all the art's world, I hope I will found somebody like him, who teach me a lot about arts and painting. I will like to go Netherlands someday, seriously. I will like to work in a museum or something like that, really; I don't care, because I will keep doing my stuffs, like drawing and taking photographs, but just the fact of being there, it will be my dream come true.

4 comments:

  1. Well I think that you are a really developed person with a low profile :), andI don't even know you xDD just when you write. The place were I grew up had very impressive skies all the year. I wasn't near the ranges, so we used to see the sky from west to east. And somedays, the dusks was pink, or blue, or a brilliant orange, and that was very beautifull, so I know what you mean about the need of big clean skies...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. juojuo, the flying dutchman is the best, and you in holland... of course you will smoke weed wjujo, love u!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holland is the second place I want to visit so hard! I think in the freedom that you can feel smoking weed in the streets, that's great!

    ReplyDelete