Wednesday, December 14, 2011

This weird term


Well, this new term is really strange. in the beginning, I was so motivated, I thought that it would be easier, but we have only two months to do what we had to do in six months, it's very intensive, I have more homework in a week than in all my life! and just thinking about it, makes me want to rest all day.
My subjects are Photography, I have to do chemical and digital photography. I'm taking Art History, Semiotic, Arts Projects, Drawing lessons and English, of course! There are a lot of subjects, and each one gives me a homework, and I hate to do homework, I prefer doing things in the university, but I need a lot of extra work.
I hate being studying in the summertime ! Maybe it's not borring, but I will lose all the moments with my girl and friends who don't have to go to class in the summer. While they are having a good time on the beach or swimming pool, I'm here without them. I hope this ends very soon and very fast, because honestly, I would like to be on the beach RIGHT NOW!

3 comments:

  1. Worry not, me bucko!!! This term may end before we notice!!! Wish ye luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry, be happy (8). you can do it :D. but folken doesn't. just kidding, he can do it too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the campus should have a swimming pool... a really big one!

    ReplyDelete