Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Jimbo is back!



James Douglas Morrison is my favourite artist. He was born on December eight in nineteen fourty three, Melbourne, United States. He was the singer of The Doors, a psicodelic rock band who make history in the rock's history. Jim Morrison was also a poet and music writer. He didn't sing very well, but he has been chosen like the best american singer by Rolling Stones Magazine. I think it was because he had so much energy, and his lyrics was very intenses. My brother listen a lot of this band ( The Doors) and when I was a child I knew them. It was so amazing, I love the sounds, the rythms, and lyrics of course, all the songs takes me to a special place, makes me travel all around the world and situations, and nowadays I still listen them with my brother, and we love it! Now I will let you listen my favourite song, the depeest lyric I have ever listen, enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment